Contact Us



GPO Box 1152, Adelaide SA 5001 DX Mail: 541 

Do not report suspected child abuse or neglect on this page.
If you have concerns that a child is at risk of abuse or neglect, please contact:

Department for Child Protection
Child Abuse Report Line (CARL)
P 131 478

If you have a complaint, please contact:
Central Complaints Unit
P 1800 003 305

Send us a message

11 + 5 =

If you need help with family or parenting issues, a list of counselling services can be found in the following publication:
Helplines and telephone counselling services for children, young people and parents

If you or someone you know is at imminent risk, call Emergency Services on 000.

If you or someone you know is in crisis, call 24 hour, toll free services:

Kids Help Line
P 1800 55 1800

13 11 14

Both services are available from anywhere in Australia and provide general crisis counselling, information and referral services.