How are they faring? South Australia’s 2020 Report Card shows that most young South Australians under 18 years are faring well. Most are healthy, safe from abuse, neglect and crime, have supportive early learning and development experiences, and are gaining skills for independent living and civil engagement.
- Third comprehensive, independent assessment of South Australia’s children and young people
- Charter Ambassador Program launched!
- You can influence change! Outcomes Framework Review
- Investment to improve early child development welcomed
- First comprehensive, independent assessment of South Australia’s children and young people